- Increases speed, reliability, and efficiency. It also gives it enough memory space to stay on standby for up to 30 days. Something most laptops cannot do.
- You can pinch and pinch out to adjust the size of images and maps. You can swipe left tor right to change through acticve applications, and you can do much more. There are no buttons, so you can click poractically anywhere.
-Long Lasting Battery
- They are said to last a total of 5-7 hours. This is a marvelous amount of time. On average, a laptop lasts 3-4 hours. Yes. Apple is above-average.
-Phenomenal Display, Camera, and Stereo
- The display has reached a phenomenal level. It is only 4.9 millimeters long, but produces one of the best displays in all laptops. The camera allows the user to FaceTime and has a video chat. The stereo is heard, but it is not visible. That’s right. Apple hid the stereo speakers.
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Extremely thin and sleek design(can fit into a manila envelope)
- Up to 128GB drive
- Large LCD screen that measures 13.3″,
- Full-size keyboard
- Long battery life, which lasts up to 7 hours under normal conditions
-No CD or DVD drive
- Apple fails to add a DVD or CD drive in the pursuit of maintaining its honor as the thinnest laptop in the world. A CD drive and a DVD drive are essentials for a laptop.
-Battery is not removable
- Batteries have to run out after a certain point. In this category, Apple is not exceptional. The Macbook still cannot remove its battery unless you get it done by a professional. Another way to spend more money.
-Designed with only 3 ports/connectors: USB, mini DVI, and headphone jack
- The more the merrier! Not in this case. Apple still has only 3 ports in their laptop, making it very hard to use it as a laptop for software. This disadvantage will standout forever in all Macbooks, because it is merely too thin to put more.
-Requires additional external devices for other connections
- You must have other devices connected through the top 3 ports if you want more features. This is very disappointing. The whole point of a laptop is to be mobile. Features like this do no tmake it mobile. You cannot carry another device just to hook up to the Macbook.
-No Ethernet. Only Wireless.
- Once again, there is no Ethernet port. You must connect wirelessly using the Wi-Fi. This automatically removes Macbooks from the race for company computers.
In general, the pros are extremely promising, but the cons are disappointing. There are a few features that aren’t and will never be added to the Macbook Air. Therefore, the regular Macbooks are the ones to aim for. Out of 10, I give the Macbook a rating of 7.5.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
|MacBook Touch: Model of a 360-Degree Hinged Touch Screen Mac||iFixit Teardown of the New Retina Display Macbook Pro||Kanex DualRole gives your Mac an extra 3 USB Ports and…||New MacBook Airs to Boast 128GB SSD and 4GB RAM|
Incoming Search Terms:
Google how to take a screenshot on iphone 4s (1) pros and cons on ipods iphones and mackbooks (1)
I am a freshman in high school, and I am very interested in continuing a technological interest dealing with websites. I believe this is a great start!