We’ve now heard from many reputable sources that Apple is planning to release a new iPad Mini before the holiday season this year. With so many people speculating about the features that the new iPad Mini might sport, it’s very possible that at least some of them are on target. Here’s a compilation of rumors that we’re hearing that are the most likely to be true.
- The iPad MIni will have a 7.85 inch screen.
- The tablet will be produced by Foxconn in Brazil.
- The iPad Mini will be as thin as the iPod Touch 4G, about 25% thinner than the new iPad (3).
- The iPad Mini is said to look like a large 3G iPod Nano.
- A 3G model is planned for the iPad Mini.
- The iPad Mini will offer smaller storage options, starting at 8GB.
- The device will not have retina display.
- Apple will begin making the device in September.
Do you have any other speculations? Thoughts? Ideas? We’d love to hear them! Post them in the comments below.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
|[Rumor] Apple to Debut a Smaller, Cheaper iPad by Year-End||[Rumor] Next-Generation iPads to be Released in March?||[Rumor] Thinner 5th Generation iPad to be Released March…||[Video] iPad Mini Installed on Volkswagon Jetta|
Charles is the founder and administrator of iTracki.com. After years of following and keeping up with Apple products, he founded this website and worked with others to bring the best news, reviews, tutorials, and editorials straight to you.